1. Important information and who we are
The Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Contact detailsOur full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Raishma Ready To Wear Limited (company number 07936044)
Postal address: 73 York Street, London, England, W1H 1QE
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2. The data we collect about youPersonal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes name.
• Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone number.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of goods you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use the Website and goods purchased.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you.
3. How is your personal data collected?We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• create an account on our Website;
• purchase goods on our Website;
• request marketing to be sent to you;
• enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
• give us some feedback.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers;
(b) advertising networks; and
(c) search information providers.
• Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
• Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators.
• Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
4. How we use your personal dataWe will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you including without limitation in fulfilling orders for goods you have made through our Website.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal dataWe have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out below.
Purpose/Activity: To register you as a new customer
Type of data: (a) Identity (b) Contact
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: Performance of a contract with you
Purpose/Activity: To process and deliver your order including: (a) Manage payments, fees and charges (b) Collect and recover money owed to us
Type of Data: (a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Financial (d) Transaction (e) Marketing and Communications
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: (a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
Type of Data: (a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Marketing and Communications
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: (a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation (c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
Purpose/Activity: To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey:
Type of Data: (a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Usage (d) Marketing and Communications
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: (a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our Website and interact with our goods, to develop them and grow our business).
Purpose/Activity: To administer and protect our business and the Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
Type of Data: (a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: (a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise) (b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Purpose/Activity: To deliver relevant Website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
Type of Data: (a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Usage (d) Marketing and Communications (e) Technical
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
Purpose/Activity: To use data analytics to improve the Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Type of Data: (a) Technical (b) Usage
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our Website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
Purpose/Activity: To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods that may be of interest to you
Type of Data: (a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest: Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
MarketingWe strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You may withdraw any consent given to receive direct marketing communications from us by contacting us.
Promotional offers from usWe may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Transaction and Usage Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you. We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You may withdraw any consent given to receive direct marketing communications from us by contacting us.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Third-party marketingWe will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company for marketing purposes.
Opting outYou can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of you purchasing services from us.
Change of purposeWe will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
5. Disclosures of your personal dataWe may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
• External Third Parties which include those in the following categories:
o Customer Service
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. International TransfersSome of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
• Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
7. Data securityWe have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Data retentionHow long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are [available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Erasure Request below for further information. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. Your legal rightsUnder certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.