Black Friday has become the most popular shopping day to grab good deals this festive season. As terrifying as it can be being surrounded with crowds of people fighting over those party perfect dresses, It's a great way to get into the Christmas spirit! Here at Raishma we've put together a list of helpful tips to make sure you survive this week's Black Friday madness.
1) Make a list of what you need and want to buy. With crowds of shoppers around, not knowing what you are shopping for can make for a stressful Black Friday.
2) Be early to avoid the rush and grab the best deals before someone else does.
3) Wear comfy clothes and shoes, making is easy to slip off if you need to try anything on.
4) Prepare for the crowds and rude shoppers!
5) Have a plan of action, know where you want to shop and how much you want to spend.
6) Research deals before you go shopping to avoid spending money on things you don't need.
7) Bring your own food and drinks as shopping is tiring work!
8) Shopping with friends is not only fun but they can they help you push through the crowds and talk you out of those impulse buys.
9) Don't panic! If you haven't found the perfect deals don't worry as Cyber Monday is just around the corner.